Sunday, March 27, 2011

Black Mole That Hurts

SHAVE KEN ® FASHION FUN MAGIC IN PARIS



The recently developed cross-marketing the Barbie ® brand through the launch of a wide range of products withdrawn from stories presented in DVD format has not been my strong forward, beyond their special visual appeal, which I recognize is painted with high quality and new technologies, I consider it more of the same and many times I have seen with the option to advance on the remote control. Fortunately, some changes have been made towards the modernization of classic stories and that is why this KEN ® I find extremely attractive as it is to become or come to represent to "Prince Charming" Comic Strip less fairy tale or the grandmother, his only clothing '"fashion" to ratify it, first in metallic gray suit and tie frosted fuchsia and most salient point in my opinion the use of sports shoes Vans ® style to give that touch youth and realistic, these characteristics have made me think about acquiring a copy of the movie as soon visit a video store.
The KEN ® FASHION MAGIC IN PARIS is stiff legs, detail repeated in much of the latest editions and this leads me to believe that it is trying to go to the original cast made flexible or bendable legs legs are not 100% flex so why continue using it, if you see your hands in the photos show the thumb from the rest of the fingers and arms is again exercised are not both in the same alignment to your body, the left is something separate from the body, I particularly I think this new feature is to KEN ® can be taken by the hand more comfortably with Barbie ®, a detail of his handsome face is his fleshy lips, but I do not know that I smell something over 50 years collagen did not dislike the guy plastic. I forgot to mention the minimum appearance KEN ® brand name in the upper left corner of the box, something not seen en los últimos príncipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment